India’s Big Moments: Olympics 2020. Here is the list of India’s big moments at Tokyo 2020. At the Olympics India’s Hockey team is having a spectacular run, though they suffered a defeat at the hands of World No.1 Australia.
- Indian boxer Lovlina Borgohain advances to Tokyo Olympics quarters
- Rupinder Pal Singh, Simranjeet score as India beat Spain 3-0 in Tokyo Olympics group match
- Sharath Kamal goes down fighting to Ma Long, India’s Tokyo Olympics table tennis campaign ends
- Saurabh Chaudhary, Manu Bhaker fail to qualify for 10m air pistol mixed team medal matches at Tokyo Olympics
- Mixed rifle team of Elavenil Valarivan, Divyansh Singh Panwar exits Tokyo Olympics
- Archery Tokyo 2020: India eliminated in quarter-finals
- Fencing Tokyo 2020: India’s Bhavani Devi bows out after proud performance