March 27, 2025: Mumbai: As Sikandar gets ready to splash in theatres across the nation, the actor Salman Khan spoke about the continuous death threats he has been receiving, Bollywood superstar Salman has said his life is in the hands of God. During a promotional event for his upcoming movie Sikandar, the Sikandar actor was asked about the threats. “Bhagwan, Allah sab unpar hai. Jitni umar likhi hai, utni likhi hai. Bas yahi hai.” This roughly translates to, “It’s all up to God, Allah. What is written is written. That’s all.”
The 59-year-old Bollywood actor acknowledged the challenges created by the heightened security cover provided to him following the threats and the shooting near his Mumbai apartment.
Sikandar Salman Khan Undeterred by Death Threats
“Sometimes, having to move around with so many people becomes a problem,” he said at the press meet held amid tight security and off the camera. “Galaxy, shoot, shoot Galaxy. No detours,” the popular Indian actor said.
In April last year, two men on a bike fired multiple shots outside Galaxy Apartments in Bandra, where the Salman lives. The prove subsequently revealed that the shooting was aimed at intimidating the actor and was carried out on the instructions of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi.
The gangster, who is in prison in Gujarat, is enraged with Salman over the 1998 blackbuck shooting case, in which he was accused. The Bishnoi community holds blackbucks sacred. The actor has received multiple threats over the years.
On the filmdom scene, the actor is awaiting the fans and audience verdict for the release of Sikandar on Sunday. Directed by AR Murugadoss, it features Rashmika Mandanna, Kajal Aggarwal and Sharman Joshi in key roles along side Salman.