India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed the landmark of 53 Cr. Cumulatively, 53,61,89,903vaccine doses have been administered through 60,88,437sessions, as per the provisional report till 7 am ( 14th August 2021) today. 63,80,937vaccine doses were administered in the last 24 hours. This data is as per COVID-19 India Live Report.
COVID-19 Update India as on 14th August 2021
- 53.61 Cr. vaccine doses have been administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive
- Active cases constitute 1.21% of total cases
- India’s Active caseload currently 3,87,673
- Recovery Rate currently at 97.45%
- 3,13,38,088 total recoveries across the country so far
- 35,743 patients recovered during last 24 hours
- India reports 38,667 new cases in last 24 hours
- Weekly Positivity Rate remains below 5%, currently at 2.05%
- Daily positivity rate at 1.73%; less than 3% for last 19 days
- Testing capacity substantially ramped up – 49.17 cr tests total conducted
The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination has commenced from 21st June, 2021. The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country.
India’s recovery rate stands at 97.45%.
Out of the people infected since the beginning of the pandemic, 3,13,38,088 people have already recovered from COVID-19 and 35,743 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours.
With substantially ramped up testing capacity across the country, a total of 22,29,798tests were conducted in the last 24 hours in the country. Cumulatively, India has conducted over 49.17 crore (49,17,00,577) tests so far.
While on one side testing capacity has been enhanced across the country, Weekly Positivity Rate currently stands at 2.05% and the Daily Positivity rate stands at 1.73% today. Daily Positivity rate has remained below 3% forlast 19 days and below 5% for 68 consecutive days now.