COVID recovery rate in India is closing to the 100% mark. As on today, India has administered 42.34 Cr. Vaccine Doses so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive. India’s Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage crossed landmark milestone of 42 Cr. Recovery Rate stands at 97.36%
35,342 Daily New Cases reported in last 24 hours. India’s Active Caseload (4,05,513) presently constitutes 1.30% of total cases
Daily Positivity Rate (2.12%) less than 3% for 32 consecutive days.
India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crossed 42crores landmark yesterday. Cumulatively,42,34,17,030 vaccine doses have been administered through 51,94,364sessions, as per the provisional report till 7 am today. 54,76,423 vaccine doses were administered in the last 24 hours.
Covid recovery rate in India is getting healthier day by day
- 3,04,68,079 total recoveries across the country so far
- Recovery Rate currently at 97.36%
- 38,740 patients recovered during last 24 hours
- India reports 35,342 new cases in last 24 hours
- India’s Active Caseload currently at 4,05,513
- Active cases constitute 1.30% of total cases
- Weekly Positivity Rate remains below 5%, currently at 2.14%
- Daily positivity rate at 2.12%, less than 3% for 32 consecutive days
- Testing capacity substantially ramped up – 45.29 cr tests total conducted
COVID recovery rate in India: The new phase of Covid-19 vaccination started from 21st June 2021
The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination has commenced from 21st June, 2021. The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country.
Out of the people infected since the beginning of the pandemic, 3,04,68,079 people have already recovered from COVID-19 and 38,740 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours. This constitutes an overall recovery rate of 97.36%.
India has reported 35,342 daily new cases in the last 24 hours.
Less than 50,000 Daily New Cases have been reported since twenty-six continuous days. This is a result of sustained and collaborative efforts by the Centre and the States/UTs.