India’s COVID-19 daily Positivity rate has remained below 5% for 84 consecutive days now. While vaccination coverage has surpassed the cumulative figure of 63.43 Cr (63,43,81,358) as per provisional reports till 7 am today. This has been achieved through 68,14,305 sessions.
Covid-19 India Update 30th August 2021
- India’s Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 63.43 Cr
- Recovery Rate currently at 97.51%
- 42,909 New Cases reported in the last 24 hours
- India’s Active Caseload (3,76,324) is 1.15% of Total Cases
- Weekly Positivity Rate (2.41%) less than 3% for last 66 days
- Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country.
The recovery of 34,763 patients in the last 24 hours has increased the cumulative tally of recovered patients (since the beginning of the pandemic) to 3,19,23,405.
India’s COVID-19 recovery rate stands at 97.51%.
Sustained and collaborative efforts by the Centre and the States/UTs continue the trend of less than 50,000 Daily New Covid-19 Cases that is being reported for 64 consecutive days now.
42,909 new Covid-19 cases in India were reported in the last 24 hours.
The testing capacity across the country continues to be expanded. The last 24 hours saw a total of 14,19,990 tests being conducted. India has so far conducted over 52.01 Cr (52,01,46,525) cumulative tests.
While testing capacity has been enhanced across the country, Weekly Positivity Rate at 2.41% remains less than 3% for the last 66 days now. The Daily Positivity rate stands at 3.02%. The daily Positivity rate has remained below 5% for 84 consecutive days now.