The OnePlus 10 Pro debut date is official finally, and all the secrets will be finally demonstrated to its fans, of this flagship smartphone on 31st March 2022. The new smartphone has 5 exciting new features that will make it a tempting phone to own.
After three months, the already-launched OnePlus Pro 10 phone in China will be available in India. With the OnePlus 10 Pro, OnePlus maintains the Hasselblad branding.
The smartphone will be equipped with the most recent Qualcomm SoC with 5G capabilities, as well as Android 12 on top of ColorOS, the company’s own shell.
Along with the 10 Pro, OnePlus will release the Buds Pro Silver edition and the Bullets Wireless Z2. For these devices, the Notify Me page is already operational. These will be launched on March 31, 2022, at 7:30 p.m. IST.
OnePlus 10 Pro Exciting 5 New Features; Ready for Launch in India
1) 5,000mAh battery and an 80W fast charger.
2) triple camera setup with a 48MP main lens, a 50MP ultra-wide sensor, and an 8MP telephoto lens. It has a selfie camera with a resolution of 32MP.
3) 120Hz refresh rate on its AMOLED display. It will be a punch hole display phone with a 6.7 inch screen size.
4) OnePlus 10 Pro will be powered by a 4nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset that supports 5G. It will have 12GB LPDDR5 RAM on top of Android 12 and the ColorOS skin.
5) While the OnePlus and Hasselblad cooperation continues with the 10 Pro, the phone will employ a Sony sensor and the Hasselblad will only be used for branding and some software image editing.
Along with the 10 Pro, OnePlus will release the Buds Pro Silver edition and the Bullets Wireless Z2