Mukesh Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Industries, has expressed his strong belief that India is destined to become a $35 trillion economy by 2047.
He made this statement at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2024, emphasizing that no power on earth can hinder India’s path to achieving this economic milestone.
Mukesh Ambani‘s optimistic outlook and confidence in India’s economic growth were shared during the summit, where he also highlighted the significant progress and development witnessed in the nation, particularly in the state of Gujarat. And as I see Gujarat alone will become a 3-trillion dollar economy,” Mukesh Ambani said
This ambitious vision for India’s economic future aligns with the country’s rapid growth trajectory, with Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman previously stating that India is expected to be a $30 trillion economy by 2047, positioning it as the world’s third-largest economy by 2027-28.
Highlights of Vibrant Gujarat Summit Day 1 Summary including Mukesh Ambani’s Envision of India
- Suzuki to invest 3,200 crore towards a new production line, 35,000 crore for a new plant.
- Adani Group to invest 2 lakh crore over 5 years.
- Tata Group to open Giga factory for Lithium-Ion Batteries in Sanand, Announced semiconductor fab facility in Dholera.
- Reliance is setting up India’s first and world class Carbon Fibre facility at Hazira,
- Lulu Group to construct India’s biggest shopping mall in Ahmedabad with an investment of 4,000 crore.
- Essar Group is setting up a 1GW green hydrogen project in Jamnagar.
- UAE and India signed four MoUs related to several projects.
- ArcelorMittal to build worlds single largest steel manufacturing site at Hazira its 2029.
- Deakin University of Australia opened its campus in GIFT city.
- Singapore announced 27,000 crore investment into the state.
- Torrent Power to invest 47,000 crore in energy sector.
- DP World to invest 25,000 crore in the Ports and Logistics sector.