There are several close to heart reasons for Cristiano Ronaldo and his decision to return to Manchester United club. Sharing his views he told his team-mates Ronaldo said: I have returned to Man United for 7 solid reasons, according to his interactions with his team mates
Reason why Cristiano Ronaldo made a comeback to Manchester United
- “The first is because I love the club. The second is I love the winning mentality that breeds through the ranks of this club.
- “I have not come back to be a cheerleader. If you guys want to succeed, then I need you to love this club from the bottom of your hearts.
- “You need to eat, sleep and fight for this club. Whether you play or do not play, you need to support your teammates and always give 100 per cent for the club.
- “I am here to win and nothing else. Winning brings us happiness. I want to be happy, do you?’
- “You are all amazing players and I believe in you, or else I would have not returned.
- “The fans will support you, if you give your best. I just want to create a winning mentality, so when I do retire one day, the winning mentality will remain, and this group of players will dominate football, like we did in the past.
- “I will do my best for the team but I need your support too. Are you ready to fight? Are you ready to leave everything on the pitch?”
It’s not just his incredible goalscoring record that could lead United to glory this season but also with his influence off the pitch.
We’ve already seen what an incredible leader he is throughout his career – most notably when he got injured in the Euro 2016 final between France and Portugal. Ronaldo became his nation’s assistant manager as he barked instructions and inspired his teammates to the trophy.
Cristiano Ronaldo is a Guinness World Record Holder
Sharing the achievement Ronaldo wrote on his micro blogging handle
Thank you to the Guiness World Records. Always good to be recognized as a world record breaker. Let’s keep trying to set the numbers even higher