Olympics 2020 , here are the highlights. There were 5 Gold winners . The Biggest surprise winners were Mizutani and Ito winning the Inaugural mixed double table tennis. They left China disappointed as this is the first time they failed to get a gold in this event.
- Mizutani/Ito (JPN) win inaugural table tennis mixed doubles
- Taekwondo: Maksim Khramtcov (ROC) wins -80kg gold!
- Cheung (HKG) wins men’s foil gold
- Taekwondo: Matea Jelic (CRO) beats Lauren Williams (GBR) to win -67kg gold!
- ROC win men’s team all-around final
- Weightlifting: Hidilyn Diaz (PHI) wins 55kg gold!
- Taekwondo: Seif Eissa (EGY) wins -80kg bronze
- Taekwondo: Hedaya Wahba (EGY) wins -67kg bronze!
- Toni Kanaet (CRO) wins -80kg bronze!
- Sofia Pozdniakova (ROC) wins women’s sabre gold!
First men’s @gymnastics Olympic team gold medal in 25 years
Artur Dalaloyan, Nikita Nagornyy lift #ROC to team gold! Sports medal The team wins its first men’s @gymnastics Olympic team gold medal in 25 years, as stars Artur Dalaloyan and Nikita Nagornyy refuse to back down in final rotation.