Today, Schoenmaker (RSA) has re-written the Olympics Record in W 200 breast, she touched the victory lap in 2:19.16 to take some four-tenths off the old mark from 2012.
The South African missed the world record by just 0.05 seconds!
Here are the latest highlights from Olympics 2020
- USA win 3×3 gold
- HASHIMOTO Daiki (JPN) wins men’s individual all-around
- Weightlifting: SHI Zhiyong (CHN) wins men’s 73kg gold
- Serbia win men’s 3×3 bronze
- China wins women’s 3×3 bronze
- GER take gold and silver in individual dressage
- Bekauri (GEO) wins men’s -90kg judo final
- KOR win men’s team sabre final
- Arai (JPN) wins women’s -70kg judo gold
It was a world record lift of 364kg that gave People’s Republic of China’s SHI Zhiyong gold in the men’s 73kg weightlifting event at Tokyo