Tokyo 2020 the latest morning results declared on 29th July, saw some outstanding performance. Among the biggest ones is Caeleb Dressel of the USA who broke the men’s 100m freestyle Olympic record for second gold of Tokyo Olympic Games
- Handball: Wins for Netherlands (37–28 over Angola) and Spain (27–23 over Brazil) in the women’s group stages, which leave the Dutch top of Group A and Spain second in Group B
- Hockey: India beat Argentina 3–1 and Belgium thrashed Canada 9–1 in the men’s pool rounds, results which leave India second in Pool A and Belgium top (and unbeaten) in Group B.
- Judo: Japanese judoka WOLF Aaron and HAMADA Shori are both through to their respective semi-finals in men’s -100kg and women’s -78kg.
- Rugby 7s: The opening day of the women’s competition has seen win for France, Canada, USA, Australia, Great Britain, and New Zealand.
- Sailing: Action is just getting started, with the women’s and men’s RS:X both expected to finish its placement races today. The medal races are scheduled for Saturday in those categories.
- Shooting: Zorana Arunovic (SRB) leads after the first day of women’s 25m pistol qualifications. In the women’s trap qualifications, Zuzana Rehak Stefecekova (SVK) set a new Qualifying World Record of a perfect 125 targets from 125.
- Table tennis: There will be an all-Chinese final in women’s singles this evening after CHEN Meng and SUN Yingsha recorded 4–0 wins over YU Mengyu (SGP) and ITO Mima (JPN) respectively.
- Volleyball: Italy recorded a straight-sets 3–0 win over Argentina.
- Water polo: Big wins for Hungary (23–1 over South Africa) and Spain (16–4 over Kazakhstan)