Olympics 2020 Results Day 5: Here are the key medal moments. Igarshi to face Ferreria in men’s surf final. China wins 10m Air Pistor Mixed team event. Debutatant 17-year-old USA swimmer Lydia Jacoby springs a surprise in the women’s 100m breaststroke with gold at her debut Olympic Games. Four-time Youth Olympics medallist Kaylee McKeown wins her first Olympic gold in the women’s 100m backstroke with a time of 57.47 seconds!
check out thenewsfacts updates every day
- Igarashi (JPN) to face Ferreira (BRA) in men’s surf final
- CHN win 10m air pistol mixed team
- Jacoby (USA) wins W 100 breaststroke
- Rylov (ROC) wins M 100 back
- McKeown (AUS) wins W 100 back in OR time
- Tom Dean (GBR) wins M 200 free
- Swimming finals about to begin
- Triathlon: Flora Duffy (BER) wins the gold!
- Surfing: Men’s quarterfinals underway
- Surfing preview on final day of competition
Four-time Youth Olympics medallist Kaylee McKeown wins her first Olympic gold in the women’s 100m backstroke with a time of 57.47 seconds!