Tamil Movie Download 2021– From Tamilrockers to Moviesda, Filmyzilla, there are many piracy sites leaking movies for download, especially from the Tamil film industry for a long time now. Here is all you need to know about these piracy website
Many piracy websites like Tamilrockers, SSRMovies, Tamilyogi, Moviesda, Movierulz, Filmyzilla, etc., are the most searched known for their large collection of popular Tamil movies.
This article is not to support or endorse these piracy sites, but to warn you that these sites are illegal and they promote free to download movies hurting film producers and affects their revenues considerably.
Tamil Movie Download Website – 2021
The news facts does not promote piracy and we urge our readers to watch movie , OTT and webseries only on legal platforms. Many OTT Platforms like ZEE5, Prime and other does offer some movies and first episodes of webseries which are free to watch.
Do not use those piracy websites because they contain pirated Tamil movies, and it is illegal to use the pirated file.
There a host of websites like Tamilrockers, Moviesda which lures subscribers to freely download movie and watch them which is illegal. Here is a list of piracy sites
Tamil Movie Download: Master Movie Leaked online by Tamil Rockers
Ssrmovies – Download Tamil Movies for Free
Filmy4wap – Download Tamil Movies for Free
Tamil Movie Download: Pattas Movies Leaked online by Tamilrockers
Moviesda – Download Tamil Movies for free in 2021
Tamil Movies Download – 5 Movies impacted by Piracy
- 2.0 – Rajinikanth starrer 2.0 was made on a humungous budget so the producers Lyca Productions, took extraordinary steps to put an end to piracy. They filed a petition in court with a list of 12,564 illegal websites, some of which were linked to Tamilrockers. A police official working on the case said, “In many cases, we found that leaked prints are mostly procured from theaters abroad, such as in Malaysia or Europe. They get recorded with camera phones by individual viewers, or from labs during post-production works.”
- Viswasam – The Ajith starrer was leaked on piracy website Tamilrockers just a few days after its release. Even though the film performed extremely well at the box office, one can only imagine how much damage was done by the leak. V Rajendran, an expert in cyber law and the chairman of Chennai-based Digital Security Association had earlier said, “When we take days together to block or intercept a website using Sections 69(b) and 70 of Information Technology Amendment Act 2008, it takes few minutes to create a proxy URL for these proxy sites to make the same content available before thousands of people.”
- Peranbu – Mammootty starrer Peranbu released in February 2019 and was leaked on piracy websites shortly after. It is said that the piracy websites make money from the ads that are displayed on the site and not the downloads.
- Kaala – Rajinikanth starrer Kaala was also found on piracy websites soon after its release. Treasurer SR Prabhu of Tamil Film Producers Council earlier said, “Say, one domain is blocked, they come up with another. And it becomes tough to track them. So far, we have blocked close to 900 illegal movie download sites and requested the Information and Broadcasting Ministry to look into this.”
- Vada Chennai – Dhanush starrer Vada Chennai, directed by Vetrimaaran, released in October 2018 but unfortunately, it was available for illegal download on piracy websites shortly after.
What is the government doing to stop piracy?
The Government has taken definitive steps to eradicate piracy of films including Tamil Movies Download, Hindi Movies Download, Hollywood Movies Download, Malayalam Movies Download.
As per the Cinematograph Act approved in 2019, any individual found recording a movie or downloading movies without the written consent of the producers can face a jail term up to 3 years. Besides this, a fine of ₹10 lakhs can also be imposed on the culprits. People circulating pirated copies on illegal torrent websites can also face a jail term.
Visit this website regularly to get the latest news and updates, and do not forget to add a bookmark to this website. Stay tuned for the next update.